An order is validated once the payment has been accepted by Kerzon. Then, you will receive an automatic confirmation email with a tracking number, which can sometimes be classified as spam by your email provider. Kerzon engages itself to honor all orders received within the limitations of available stock.
Preparation of your package
Your order is prepared and shipped from Paris on working days. Our order preparation times are as follows and may vary depending on the time of year:
- For all orders placed from Monday to Friday before 12 noon, the order will be dispatched the same day.
- For any order placed from Monday to Friday after 12 noon, the order will be dispatched the next day.
- For all orders placed from Friday after 12 noon to Sunday evening, the order will be dispatched the following Monday.
- For all orders placed on French public holidays, the order will be dispatched the next working day.
Shipping your package
Delivery times are the sole responsibility of the Transportation Company and in no case will Kerzon be held responsible in the event of non-compliance with delivery times.
DELIVERY IN METROPOLITAN FRANCE
- FREE in-store pick up at 68 rue de Turenne 75003 Paris, during opening hours;
- delivery to a relay point (Colissimo & La Poste), 2 working days after shipment: 4€;
- home delivery (Colissimo), 2 working days after shipment: 5€;
- FREE delivery for orders totaling 60€ or more (home and relay point).
DELIVERY IN EUROPE
Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Spain, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, United Kingdom, Sweden, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Estonia, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Norway, Poland, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
- home delivery, 5 working days after shipment: 10€;
- FREE delivery for orders totaling 100€ or more.
Outside the European Union, customs or import taxes may be added to the price of our products and will be the responsibility of the Customer. It is therefore the responsibility of the Customer to inquire about their amount via their local customs office.
DOM TOM & INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
Zone 1: USA, Canada, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Martinique, Mayotte, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, La Réunion, Saint-Barthélemy, Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon, Saint-Martin, Wallis and Futuna.
- home delivery, 7 working days after shipment: 30€;
Zone 2: Rest of the world
- delivery costs calculated automatically (current rate).
YOUR PACKAGE WASN’T DELIVERED?
Oh no :-( Someone may have received it for you – ask your entourage (your friendly neighbor, devoted doorman, or the shop on the ground floor of your building...)
If this is not the case, here is the step by step procedure to follow:
Step 1: file a complaint with Colissimo via the parcel tracking site or by phone at 3631 for France (Free service + call price).
Step 2: notify us of the loss of the package via the contact form, indicating the order reference as well as the claim reference, so that we can confirm the loss of the package.
It is imperative that you complete these steps to validate the claim.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
You can request the exchange of one or all of your items within 14 days of the order’s delivery. You are responsible for all shipping costs generated by the return of your package. In order for your return to be processed as soon as possible, please report it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The product for which you are requesting an exchange must be intact, unopened, and in its original packaging. You must attach the order number of the return to the package, the designation of the product(s) concerned by the return, as well as a request for exchange or refund.
The return address is as follows: KERZON 68 rue de Turenne 75003 Paris.
We advise you to choose a mode of transport with a tracking number. Without a tracking number, we will not accept any complaints.